The Convox deployment process depends on application Health Checks to determine success.
If the Process exposes a port is it considered healthy after it passes a certain number of HTTP health checks.
services: web: health: grace: 5 interval: 5 path: /health timeout: 3
||The amount of time to wait for a service to boot before beginning health checks.|
||The amount of time between health checks (default 5 seconds).|
||The HTTP endpoint the load balancer will use to determine the application's health.|
||The time in seconds after which no response means a failed health check (defaults to
- The cluster does not have sufficient memory or CPU resources available to start a new process
- The cluster does not have sufficient instances where a new process port is not already reserved by an older release
- A process crashes immediately after starting due to a problem in the latest code
- A process takes too long to initialize its server and therefore fails a network health check
- Returning a status code outside the acceptable (200-399,401) range