Installing a Rack
A Rack is a private PaaS installed into your AWS account. Once you have a Rack running you can use it to deploy and manage your applications and backing resources. The following steps will guide you through installation.
- Browse to the Convox Console.
- Choose the desired Organization from the dropdown in the top navigation.
- Make sure you have the AWS Integration enabled in your organization.
- Click on Racks in the main navigation and then click the button and select your AWS account.
- Choose a name for your Rack, and select the desired AWS region.
- If you need advanced configuration options you can click on add parameter and assign additional parameters for your Rack.
- Click Install Rack.
Once launched, installation will take approximately 10 minutes to complete.